Learn more about Dr. Robert McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKinley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKinley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKinley, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKinley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A McKinley FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Robert McKinley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKinley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Internists, Marietta Pulmonologists, Marietta Critical Care Practitioners, and Marietta Sleep Medicine Doctors.