A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKinley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McKinley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKinley, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. McKinley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A McKinley FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Robert McKinley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKinley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Marietta, OH.
See Marietta Internists, Marietta Pulmonologists, Marietta Critical Care Practitioners, and Marietta Sleep Medicine Doctors.