A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKinley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKinley, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. McKinley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A McKinley FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Robert McKinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McKinley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Marietta Internists, Marietta Pulmonologists, Marietta Critical Care Practitioners, and Marietta Sleep Medicine Doctors.