Learn more about Dr. Robert McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKinney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinney
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKinney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKinney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McKinney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
- Magnolia Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H McKinney MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. McKinney practice?
- Dr. Robert McKinney has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKinney practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Corinth, MS.
See Corinth Internists and Corinth Pediatricians.