Learn more about Dr. Robert McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKinney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKinney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. McKinney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Magnolia Regional Health Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McKinney MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert McKinney practice?
- Dr. Robert McKinney has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKinney practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Corinth, MS.
See Corinth Internists and Corinth Pediatricians.