Learn more about Dr. Robert McKnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKnight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKnight
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKnight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKnight, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKnight graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKnight has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Atkison McKnight MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. McKnight practice?
- Dr. Robert McKnight has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKnight practices Family Medicine near Daphne, AL.
See Daphne Family Physicians.