Learn more about Dr. Robert McKnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKnight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKnight
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKnight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKnight, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKnight graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKnight has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Atkison McKnight MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. McKnight practice?
- Dr. Robert McKnight has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKnight practices Family Medicine near Daphne, AL.
See Daphne Primary Care Doctors.