A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKnight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKnight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKnight, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKnight graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKnight has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McKnight MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert McKnight practice?
- Dr. Robert McKnight has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McKnight practices Family Medicine near Daphne, AL.
See Daphne Family Physicians.