A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McLafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McLafferty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLafferty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McLafferty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McLafferty, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McLafferty graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McLafferty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B McLafferty MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. McLafferty practice?
- Dr. Robert McLafferty has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McLafferty practices Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.