Learn more about Dr. Robert McLain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McLain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McLain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McLain graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. McLain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. McLain practice?
Dr. Robert McLain practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.