A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McLaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McLaren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McLaren, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaren graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McLaren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McLaren MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert McLaren practice?
- Dr. Robert McLaren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McLaren practices Urology near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Kenner Urologists.