A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McLaren, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaren graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. McLaren has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLaren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert McLaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. McLaren practice?
Dr. Robert McLaren practices Urology near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Atkinson, WI and Rochester, MN.
See Kenner Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob McLaren, Dr. Bobby McLaren, Dr. Rob McLaren, Dr. Robbie McLaren