A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McLees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McLees is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McLees, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McLees graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Z W McLees MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Z. McLees practice?
- Dr. Robert McLees has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McLees practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.