Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert McLees
Dr. Robert McLees, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Federal Way, WA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. McLees is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, St Francis Community Hospital and Allenmore Hospital. Dr. McLees has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert McLees has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert McLees is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Luis Murrain
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Tacoma, WA 0 mi17
Dr. Scott Goodrich
Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tacoma, WA 0.15 mi10
Dr. Catrina Funk
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tacoma, WA 0.15 mi15