Learn more about Dr. Robert McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McMillan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMillan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMillan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McMillan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. McMillan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David McMillan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. McMillan practice?
- Dr. Robert McMillan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert McMillan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL and Des Plaines, IL.
See Glenview Surgeons.