Learn more about Dr. Robert McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McMillan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMillan
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. McMillan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McMillan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. McMillan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David McMillan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. McMillan practice?
- Dr. Robert McMillan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert McMillan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL and Des Plaines, IL.
See Glenview Orthopedic Surgeons.