A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McMillan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMillan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMillan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McMillan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMillan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David McMillan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. McMillan practice?
- Dr. Robert McMillan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McMillan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL.
See Glenview Surgeons.