A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McPeake is Good. Dr. McPeake has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McPeake graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. McPeake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McPeake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert McPeake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. McPeake practice?
Dr. Robert McPeake practices Family Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto McPeake, Dr. Bobby McPeake, Dr. Robbie McPeake, Dr. Rupert McPeake