Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Long Time Patient  |  show details
by F. L. Carpenter on Mar 9th, 2014

I love Dr. McPeake. I have gone to him now since around the year 2000, except for the 1.5 years that I moved out of the area. I wouldn't switch Dr.s for the world. He gives me plenty of time. He is like the old fashioned Drs. that I am use to. He checks your throat, your nose, your ears, he palpates areas that should be palpated. I have friends who say their Dr. never even touches them, and they can only talk about one thing that they came in for and that is. If you have more than one issue you have to make another appt. Not so with Dr. McPeake. Just wanted the world to know how great he is. F.L. Carpenter

|  Objective Review  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2012

Referrals from friends/family are subject to this; You never have anyone say 'I have the worst Mechanic, Plumber, Dentist or, doctor'. Look For the Doctor that Doctors go to. Dr. McPeake is state of the art, up to date and that is why Healthcare Professionals and I go to him. Plus: He accepts most plans.

|  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. McPeake is has a very pleasant personality. HOWEVER - he neglected to go over important results of lab tests with me. Luckily, my neurologist caught the problem and referred me to another primary care doctor who adjusted my diet and prescribed the proper medications. In my husband's case, Dr. McPeake dismissed his complaints of pain, repeatedly telling him he had indigestion. The result was emergency gall bladder surgery and a week in the hospital due to serious pancreatitis.