Dr. Robert Mcquady MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Louisville, KY

March 16th, 2016
Dr. McQuady and his staff were exceptional! I had been experiencing pain for a couple years and no one could figure out the problem. I had seen numerous doctors before coming here. Since I started seeing Dr. McQuady and got an accurate diagnosis I have been virtually pain free for almost 2 months now! He is very straightforward and speaks so I can actually make sense of the problem. I can not thank him and his staff enough for getting me through this. I feel like a whole new person again!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

February 1st, 2016
Grateful husband
My wife has finally found relief! Therapy and management seems to be the best option for her. Over 10 surgeries and still suffers with Endo, IC, etc. Their office is wonderful! Friendly, kind, supportive,. .. . such a blessing to those in need.

September 27th, 2015
In an era of institutionalized medical offices, Dr. McQuady's is a breath of fresh air. In my view, a sign of a well run medical office is that the same people work at the reception desk year after year. The woman at the desk has been there as long as I have, is friendly, and always seems to remember me. His nurse practitioner, Alyce, is so compassionate and informed. Dr. McQuady himself seems to love what he does. Very patient centered. With this office, my results have always been good. It is not just about pain management here but about getting to the root of the problem, and when possible, working from there. This is one medical office I do not dread visiting.

August 20th, 2015
Dr. McQuady spent a lot of time with me and was very thorough in his examination of me. He is compassionate and made me feel like his attention was 100% on me and my symptoms. Prior to my appointment with him, I had been to 2 other providers that did not help me. I am thankful that I was referred to this clinic because I am finally getting relief from the pain of interstitial cystitis.

July 15th, 2015
Excellent Physician
I am a health care professional who is a long-time patient of Dr. McQuady's, originally referred by some of the people I work with. His reputation as a diagnostician and surgeon are impeccable within the medical community. My experience, as well as that of other patients I know, has been extremely positive. I'm surprised to see the occasional negative review here, but I guess you can't please all the people all the time. As for the one referencing Percocet prescriptions, I have reported it to this website as "Abuse" since I know for a fact that it is not even possible to prescribe this controlled substance in the manner this reviewer reported. That said, what women seem to really like most about this practice is that, rather than trying to alleviate symptoms with narcotics, they work hard to pinpoint the causes of the pain and to address the underlying conditions. And they are quite good at it.

July 3rd, 2015
Dr. McQuady is truly a wonderful compassionate doctor! He is very dedicated and professional. I highly recommend him to everybody!

July 1st, 2015
Addicted my daughter to Percocet then dropped her
Sought help from Dr. McQuady for my 20 yr old daughter with severe endometriosis. While trying to "save her uterus", he prescribed 180 Percocet 5 mg a month, WITH A REFILL, for 6 months. At that time she told him she felt she was addicted, and he told her to get another doctor. I was there for this conversation, and as an RN for 30 years, I was appalled. I hope that he helped others, but my daughter's life was nearly ruined.

June 15th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Mcquady and Alice!
I now know firsthand why Dr. Mcquady has won lots of awards, gets many 5-star reviews, and has patients singing his praises. He and Alice are those hard to find specialists who take the time to listen, really care, and are extremely knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to pelvic pain. They helped me understand why I've been hurting and got me feeling better when no one else seemed to be able to.

May 14th, 2015
So Happy I Finally Found the Pelvic Pain Center
Why did I have to go to so many doctors until I finally found one who could accurately diagnose what was going on with me and stop the pain?? For the first time in years, I am able to live my life without being miserable thanks to Dr. McQuady. Turns out I not only have Endometriosis (which wasn't being managed well by my Ob/Gyn) but also have some pelvic floor issues that needed to be addressed in order to get me feeling better. Because of the Pelvic Pain Center, I can honestly say today that I feel more optimistic about my marriage and my life in general than I have in a very long time.

April 6th, 2015
Horrible Experience
Horrible experience. Forced into procedures by a rude, condescending Dr. He actually told me if I didn't allow him to treat me, I would never find relief for my condition, and it would ruin my marriage and my life. He said I would end up divorced and in chronic pain if I didn't allow him to treat me. Arrogant Dr who doesn't listen at all, he thinks he already knows it all.

March 8th, 2015
Best Doctor for "Female" Pain
I am one of Dr. McQuady's many patients who work in health care. I'm a nurse who heard about him and the Pelvic Pain Center from others in the medical field. As you might imagine, we hear the good stories and the bad, day in and day out, and accumulate a lot of knowledge when it comes to physicians and specialists. As a result, let me just say that I am very very picky about the doctors I will trust with my care and, after having heard yet another glowing recommendation from someone I respect, I picked up the phone and booked an evaluation. To make a long story short: If you, like me, have suffered from "female" pain, just make an appointment and go so you can put this behind you. If I had done it years ago, I would have saved myself a lot of misery (and a relationship or two).

March 4th, 2015
Dr. McQuady is a deeply knowledgable and compassionate person. He took a lot of time to talk with me after a formal examination, and he presented many possible options for treatment.