Dr. Robert Mcqueeney Is this you?

Not a patient but have spoken to him

Posted on October 19th, 2014

When dealing with a psychiatrist, you would think he/she would be able to communicate in a caring way. Their job is to take care of some of the vulnerable people in society, so compassion is expected, correct? I have not been his patient, so I can not speak on how he is as an MD, psychiatrist, etc. All I can say is he is one of the most rude, arrogant and downright cocky people I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. The fact the he graduated from a school that made him an MD, doesn't cover the fact that this is a human being lacking a large part of the psyche that deals with kindness, compassion, understanding. I feel bad for his patients and I do not recommend this person to anyone. I truly don't want someone who is suffering from mental illness to come across a person such as he.

Posted on July 30th, 2016