A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McVie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McVie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McVie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McVie graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McVie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McVie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan