A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McVie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McVie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McVie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McVie graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McVie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McVie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert McVie practice?
- Dr. Robert McVie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McVie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Pediatricians and Shreveport Pediatric Specialists.