Learn more about Dr. Robert McVie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McVie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McVie
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. McVie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McVie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McVie graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McVie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McVie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert McVie practice?
- Dr. Robert McVie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McVie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Pediatricians and Shreveport Pediatric Specialists.