A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mead
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mead, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mead graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mead has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hardwin Mead DO and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Mead practice?
- Dr. Robert Mead has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Mead practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Palo Alto, CA.