Learn more about Dr. Robert Mead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mead
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mead, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mead graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mead has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hardwin Mead DO and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Mead practice?
- Dr. Robert Mead has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Mead practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Palo Alto, CA.