Dr. Robert Mead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mead?

No more Afib

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I've had AFib for more than 15 years. I have seen several other doctors before and I'm very happy to have found Dr. Mead eventually. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He recommended ablation and after the procedure I’m totally AFib free for over 6 months now. I would highly recommend him for any kind of Cardiology Rhythm issues.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I highly recommend if you have any type of rythem problem.

Hooray

Posted on February 4th, 2010

Dr. Mead is the third cardiologist I've seen in CA and is by far the best. I have only seen him once so far, but found him to be very patient and willing to answer all questions we had. His office has the newest equipment I've seen too. I trust him, which is the most important thing to me.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent

Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.