A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meador is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meador
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meador Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meador, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meador graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Meador has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Meador MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Meador practice?
- Dr. Robert Meador has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meador practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Rheumatologists.