A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meador is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meador
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Meador Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meador, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meador graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Meador has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Meador MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Meador practice?
- Dr. Robert Meador has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meador practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Rheumatologists.