Dr. Robert Meador Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Meador Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017

Thorough

Excellent diagnostician. I had various symptoms for many years and it didn't take him long to figure out I have a rare autoimmune disease. He started me on treatment not too long after. He is thoughtful, a good listener and seems to care very much about my wellbeing. His nurses and front desk staff are top notch too. Office is clean and comfortable.

December 20th, 2016

Best doctor I have had in years

I highly recommend Dr. Meador. I was suffering from undiagnosed auto-immune disease. I was in pain, had lost 20 lbs and had no energy. My GP had written me off. Within a few months of seeing Dr. Meador everything turned around. He is a good listener, answers all questions and is willing to entertain pushback. He is very gentle and has a great bedside manner. He is very quiet and that can take a bit of getting used to, but he is very patient and extremely competent. I am impressed that he always returns calls promtly. I wish he was my primary care physician.

November 14th, 2015

Rhuematologist

Very happy with this doctor. Listens, patient, timely. Answers all questions, great follow up. Only gave good for bedside manner because he seemes a bit standoffish. Highly reccomend.

August 17th, 2013

Can't say enough good things

I really cannot say enough good things about Dr. Meador. He listens to every detail. He returns every phone call. He is receptive to patient feedback. I was in a desperate place when I arrived at his office. I was literally dying of an unknown lung disease. He found the right answers quickly and he saved my life. I had seen numerous doctors before him and they just kept telling me that they didn't know why I was so sick and that I should make plans to prepare for my families security. I am now doing extraordinarily well after what turned out to be complicated but manageable autoimmune disease. I have recommended him to many of my friends and will continue to do so. He is hard to get into but it is worth it to get answers, He is the best in his field.

January 20th, 2011

I wish more Doctor's cared for their patients like Dr. Meadors. He compassionate, very kind and takes time to listen. I was in such pain and my son called his office, he had my son call 911 and met us in emergency. Knowing he was there made me feel very special and cared about. God Bless Dr. Meadors and his staff.

December 9th, 2010

Brilliant! Best Diagnostician, caring, and attentive doctor ever.

First appt takes awhile to get in, but it is because Dr. Meador is in great demand. After 1 1/2 years of being in and out of emergency and to 9+ high level doctors/diagnosticians, all to no avail, Dr. Meador was able to diagnose me after 20 minutes with him. He told me I had an autoimmune disease called Primary Sjogren's Syndrome and did blood work on me that day. When my test results came back and were negative for this disease, he sent me to get a lip biopsy which came back positive for Sjogren's. He has fought my ins co so that I could receive the treatments that I needed, and is there for me any time I call him. His staff is awesome and very kind. He has been my doctor since May 2008 and goes over and beyond in keeping me healthy!!!

July 19th, 2010

Great doctor

This is my first time ever rating a doctor and I'm doing so because Dr. Meador is a great doctor - he stands above the rest in taking time with his patients, really listening to the patient, and following up personally (not using his staff to do this). He's helped me tremendously medically. I highly recommend him.

May 21st, 2009

Dr Meador

Dr Meador seemed a little hard to read. But for the first time in years I found someone who listened to me and is trying to help me find out what is wrong. He took alot of time with me and went over everything. He did not rush me in and out like most doctors do. I was very sastisfied with my visit!

February 23rd, 2009

Nicest Rheumatologist

Dr. Meador is the nicest, most caring doctor I personally have ever found. He actually takes the time to LISTEN to his patients!

April 29th, 2008

dr. okay but ofc staff horrible

dr. meador is kind of dry but seemed open to listening to all my issues. his office staff however seemed rushed and rude. when i tried to get a copy of a test result, they treated me rudely and were pushy. AND it took an entire week for them to finally get me the copy.

August 30th, 2017