Learn more about Dr. Robert Means:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Means, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Polycythemia Vera
Education & Awards
Dr. Means graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Means has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Taylor Means MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Means practice?
- Dr. Robert Means has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Means practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Hematologists.