A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mecklenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mecklenburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecklenburg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Mecklenburg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Mecklenburg MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Mecklenburg practice?
- Dr. Robert Mecklenburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mecklenburg practices Internal Medicine near Redmond, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Redmond Internists.