A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mecum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mecum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mecum
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mecum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mecum, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecum graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mecum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Mecum MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mecum practice?
- Dr. Robert Mecum has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mecum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists and Whittier Gastroenterologists.