A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mecum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mecum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mecum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mecum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mecum, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecum graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mecum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Mecum MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mecum practice?
- Dr. Robert Mecum has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mecum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists and Whittier Gastroenterologists.