Learn more about Dr. Robert Mecum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mecum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mecum
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mecum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mecum, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mecum graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mecum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Mecum MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mecum practice?
- Dr. Robert Mecum has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mecum practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists and Whittier Gastroenterologists.