Learn more about Dr. Roberto Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Medina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Medina, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Medina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Medina FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Medina practice?
- Dr. Roberto Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Medina practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.