Learn more about Dr. Robert Medler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Medler, Pediatric Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Medler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Medler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Medler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Medler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Medler practice?
- Dr. Robert Medler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Medler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.