Learn more about Dr. Robert Medler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Medler, Pediatric Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Medler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Medler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Medler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Medler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Medler practice?
- Dr. Robert Medler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Medler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.