Learn more about Dr. Robert Medler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Medler, Pediatric Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Medler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Medler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Medler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerard Medler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Medler practice?
- Dr. Robert Medler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Medler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons, Saint Louis Sports Medicine Doctors, and Saint Louis Pediatric Surgeons.