Dr. Robert Medler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 16th, 2015
Time management catastrophe
Scheduling an appointment was very easy and when I arrived for my appointment, most of the staff I interacted with were very friendly and courteous. For the amount of time I waited to be seen (70 minutes) I would have appreciated a less rushed appointment once Dr Medler came into the room. If I hadn't taken A&P courses and educated myself about what was found on my X-rays, I would have had a very difficult time keeping up with his explanations. I trust his diagnosis and future care suggestions, but just felt very rushed and under appreciated as a patient.

June 17th, 2013
Love my doc!
Dr. Bob is a top doc! I feel very fortunate having been referred to him by my GP. She feels he's the best in his profession and I believe it. He is easy to talk to and makes you feel you are chatting with a friend that you have known for a very long time. He is also tremendously invested in his patients and their recovery. If he feels you're not committed to giving it your all in regards to PT he will tell you off for it. Found that one out the hard way! I HAVE RECOMMENDED HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

October 5th, 2012
Dr. Medler has an outstanding bedside manner..he is relaxed and unhurried when speaking with his patients and their family. He explains procedures thoroughly and patiently. Our family highly recommends dr. Medler!!

April 21st, 2010
BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER GONE TO.

September 21st, 2009
Our family loves Dr Medler has done 2 ACL surgerys for my son and has seen my daughter and other son for injurys and will go to him in the future if needed

April 8th, 2009
Dr. Medler is caring, and truly puts his patients first :) He explains everything that a patient needs to know, and takes his time. Dr. Medler doesn't rush you in and out. He makes sure you understand what he is doing and why a procedure needs to be done. Rated: *****