Learn more about Dr. Robert Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meehan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meehan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meehan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Meehan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Meehan practice?
- Dr. Robert Meehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meehan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.