Learn more about Dr. Robert Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meehan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meehan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meehan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Meehan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Meehan practice?
- Dr. Robert Meehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meehan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.