Dr. Robert Edward Meehan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meehan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Meehan practice?
Dr. Robert Meehan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.