Learn more about Dr. Robert Meidell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meidell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meidell
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meidell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meidell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meidell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meidell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Meidell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Meidell practice?
- Dr. Robert Meidell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meidell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.