Learn more about Dr. Robert Meidell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meidell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meidell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Meidell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meidell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meidell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meidell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Steven Meidell MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Meidell practice?
- Dr. Robert Meidell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meidell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.