Internist

very unprofessional show details very unprofessional
by Disappointed! on Jun 1st, 2015

bad bedside manner. Rude. Holier than thou attitude. Horrible office staff that won't return emergent phone calls. Disappointed.

He saved me... show details He saved me...
Sep 6th, 2011

My mother speaks of Dr.Meidell often. I am 27 yrs old. I was born with tetralogy of fallot. I owe my life to him. Because of you, I am here. My mom told me I was n congestive heart faliure at one point and was to be flown by helicopter to another hospital. She said when she arrived, you were there, just as you said you would be. Rocking me in ur arms. She also told of a time when you brough me a gift and I walked toward you..that you shed a few tears. How could someone LOVE so much?? I would love to have the oppertunity to talk to the man that saved me..time and time again.

Very unprofessional show details Very unprofessional
Jul 19th, 2010

This doctor is good at medicine maybe but is lousy at being professional. I felt like he was hitting on my daughter-in-law and not focused on my care. He made us both uncomfortable and I will not got back to see him.

The Best show details The Best
by - Ann on Sep 11th, 2008

I completely credit Dr. Meidell with saving my Mother's life. Check out his bio under the Consultant's w/Cardiology web-site. He really is the top in his field.