Gastroenterologists

731 Alexander Rd
Suite 100
Princeton, NJ 08540
609-924-1422
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
by David S on Sep 10th, 2014

After being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2011, I began to see Meirowitz in 2013 after not having much luck with the first doctor. At the beginning, he was attentive, listened and wanted me to get better. A year into a flare up, I no longer was receiving the proper care. My office visits were short, he seemed to stop reading my chart, and ordered several tests that didn't need to be performed. I wouldn't recommend him if you have a chronic condition that needs attention and awareness from your doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

Dr. Meirowitz is kind and caring. He has a great bedside manner and is very reassuring. He is very knowledgeable and explains things quite well. He is wonderful at colonoscopy, it's painless. Great doctor!!

|  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

I have had 2 Colonoscopies with Dr Meirowitz. The medical group has an excellent fascility for outpatient procedures on Alexander Rd. My pre-visit was smooth and handled well by the DR and his office staff. Excellent prep instructions. The Dr provided a thorough review of the results of the procedures.