Dr. Robert Meister II Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

the best in the business

Posted on April 2nd, 2008

Dr. Meister was my elderly father's oncologist for 2 1/2 years. He was unfailingly compassionate, listened well, always included me in the exams and discussions, and followed his case carefully. He oversaw his chemo and all other medications and was always available to talk to either of us. I will never forget his unfailing kindness to us, right up until his last visit with my father in Hospice. If I should ever need treatment, I will seek him out. I trusted him with my father's life and I would do the same with my own

Posted on June 10th, 2010