A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meisterling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meisterling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meisterling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meisterling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meisterling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisterling graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Meisterling has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clarence Meisterling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Meisterling practice?
- Dr. Robert Meisterling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Meisterling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stillwater, MN.
See Stillwater Orthopedic Surgeons.