A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meleca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meleca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meleca, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meleca graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meleca has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meleca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 35 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Meleca practice?
Dr. Robert Meleca practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Family Medicine near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Wyoming Otolaryngologists, Wyoming Surgeons, and Wyoming Family Physicians.