A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meleca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meleca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meleca, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meleca graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meleca has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Meleca FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Meleca practice?
- Dr. Robert Meleca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Meleca practices Otolaryngology near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Wyoming Otolaryngologists.