Learn more about Dr. Robert Meleca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meleca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meleca
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Meleca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meleca, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meleca graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meleca has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Meleca FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Meleca practice?
- Dr. Robert Meleca has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meleca practices Otolaryngology near Wyoming, MI.
See Wyoming Otolaryngologists.