Former Patient show details Former Patient
by Dionne Hardiman on Jun 17th, 2015

He saved my life. Last year, there was difficulty during surgery and yet I came through with flying colors. I am poor and he did not turn me away. I do think he is the ultimate professional and also quite admirable. Though I am no longer his patient, I would recommend Dr. Robert Meleca to anyone who has to go through an ENT surgery!

by Sandy S. on Aug 27th, 2014

I have been suffering w/headaches., etc for years. After a visit with Dr Meleka, a very thorough exam & further testing, (have had hearing, sinus & allergy tests), I am on weekly shots & finally feeling better. He is a very thorough doctor, cares about his patients, & his staff is outstanding! Highly recommended...

Best Bedside Manner EVER show details Best Bedside Manner EVER
by LS on Aug 5th, 2010

Love, love, love Dr. Meleca! If you're looking for a concerned doc with great bedside manner, this is your man!

May 7th, 2010

Dr. Meleca has twice operated on my vocal cord for cancer (ten years between surgeries). He has shown extraordinary care for me and my condition. Although not an emergency, for my convenience, he and his staff schedled my surgery the afternoon of my appointment to discuss options. I was in the operating room within 2 1/2 hours after my appointment