A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Melikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Melikian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Melikian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Melikian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melikian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Melikian practice?
Dr. Robert Melikian practices Internal Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists.