A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Melikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Melikian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Melikian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Melikian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melikian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Melikian MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Melikian practice?
- Dr. Robert Melikian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Melikian practices Internal Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists.