A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mellman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mellman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mellman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Mellman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leon Mellman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Mellman practice?
- Dr. Robert Mellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mellman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Gastroenterologists.