A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mellor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mellor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellor
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mellor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mellor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellor graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Mellor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Mellor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Mellor practice?
- Dr. Robert Mellor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mellor practices Otolaryngology near Layton, UT.
See Layton Otolaryngologists.