Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Mendes
Dr. Robert Mendes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mendes is affiliated with Rex Hospital, University Hospital and University Hospital - Augusta. Dr. Mendes has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Mendes has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Mendes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. William Hall
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi11
Dr. Barbara Dull
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi10
Dr. Andy Kiser
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Raleigh, NC 0.01 mi24