A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mendes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mendes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mendes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendes graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ralph Mendes MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Mendes practice?
- Dr. Robert Mendes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mendes practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.