A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Menuet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menuet
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Menuet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Menuet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menuet graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Menuet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Menuet MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Menuet practice?
- Dr. Robert Menuet has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Menuet practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Internists and Opelousas Cardiologists.