A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Menuet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Menuet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menuet graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Menuet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Menuet MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Menuet practice?
- Dr. Robert Menuet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Menuet practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Opelousas, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See Opelousas Internists and Opelousas Cardiologists.