A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mericle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mericle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mericle, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mericle graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mericle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Mericle MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mericle practice?
- Dr. Robert Mericle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mericle practices Neurological Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.