A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mericle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mericle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mericle, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mericle graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mericle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mericle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans