Awesome show details Awesome
Feb 13th, 2016

I have 100% faith in his ability for my condition

Jan 28th, 2016

Very nice explains everything very clearly. Does not rush thru visit

May 21st, 2015

Several visits, yet only got to see Dr. Mericle once so far. No help with pain other than pain meds. Was told of addiction concerns - did not matter. He has several locations, hmmm cannot be in more than one place at a time. This way his nurse practicioners see you in a very casual atphmoshpere with no help or advice for which you have spent your valuable time. What do you really do Dr. Mericle?

Remarkable! show details Remarkable!
by Donna Shelby on Jul 17th, 2014

I was referred by a neurologist because I had a brain hemorrhage. I was unable to walk and very weak on my left side. After a waiting period which was necessary, Dr. Mericle operated to remove an AVM from my temporal lobe. I have since recovered all the use of my left side including walking. He is a complassionate, understanding physician and I have already highly recommended him to several individuals. I trusted him completely to do my brain surgery and my recovery was faster than expected. Thank you Dr. Mericle.

In Good Hands show details In Good Hands
Sep 24th, 2013

You are in good hands with Dr. Mericle. He made me feel comfortable about my procedure and provided excellent care as I recovered.

Dr. Mericle is Great! show details Dr. Mericle is Great!
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Mericle is an awesome doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes a lot of time to explain everything. The whole staff is just lovely.

Exceeding my expectations show details Exceeding my expectations
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Mericle and his staff are the cream of the crop. I recently underwent a cerebral angiogram by Dr. Mericle. I was anxious and nervous. His staff from the receptionist, the nurse and the physician assistant were all wonderful! Dorothy, the nurse, eased my nerves and reassured me answering all questions I had. She spent extra time with me and exceeded any expectations I had. While in the procedure, Danny calmed my nerves and even held my hand during the procedure. The level of care I received warmed my heart and made me feel at ease. Dr. Mericle is a bright, compassionate Neurosurgeon. He gives the best care possible. The warmth and caring nature he gives his patients speaks volumes as to his character. If you're in doubt regarding his credentials...Simply google his name. It doesn't get any better than Dr. Mericle and his staff!

I LOVE Dr. Mericle and his whole staff show details I LOVE Dr. Mericle and his whole staff
Jun 18th, 2012

After going to 5 different doctors over a period of three years, I finally found Dr. Mericle! He IS my mericle.On the first visit he was able to determine what my conditon was and discussed my options with me.So very sweet and certainly treated me like family.Just as his website said he does!The staff knows me by name, treats me AND my family with respect and tenderness.You cannot go wrong with Dr. Mericle. His name suits him very well.

Office Staff show details Office Staff
Oct 28th, 2011

I think Dr. Mericle is very talented doctor, he is very caring about his patients. Only complaint is his Office Staff! They DO Not call back in reasonable time, they don't seem to know what their doing.I Have had problems getting copy of medical records..Only 1 person does this and only works 3 days a week! She does return phone calls even when she is there..3 weeks later ..still waiting for records!..beware

Oct 6th, 2011

He had done major brain surgery to remove an AVM back in 2009 and done a great job and would recommend him to other patience for the same operation. The only complaint I have is that it's hard to get your medical records from his office which I am fighting to get move VA compensation and they are still waiting to get the medical document's from his office.

moya moya show details moya moya
Aug 29th, 2011

Dr Mericle is a life saver,God must be useing him, he did a bypass on my right side of my head in 2009,and my left 2010 he did a great job.

Dec 29th, 2010

Outstanding doctor that really cares about me and his other patients.

Is truly a Miracle show details Is truly a Miracle
by Tresa Overstreet on Jan 13th, 2009

Dr. Mericle has the best name for a dr. himself. Cause he is truly a miracle himself I believe. He performed not one but two major brain operations on me and I did just fine. If not for him I don't believe I would be here today. I owe the good Lord above and Dr. Mericle my life. He's the best as far as I am concerned.