May 21st, 2015

Several visits, yet only got to see Dr. Mericle once so far. No help with pain other than pain meds. Was told of addiction concerns - did not matter. He has several locations, hmmm cannot be in more than one place at a time. This way his nurse practicioners see you in a very casual atphmoshpere with no help or advice for which you have spent your valuable time. What do you really do Dr. Mericle?

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Mericle! show details Can't say enough good things about Dr. Mericle!
by charles coryn on Feb 17th, 2015

Following a stroke at age 40, my son was diagnosed with MoyaMoya disease, which is usually diagnosed the first few years after birth and surgeries are done then. But some children don't exhibit symptoms until later. such as William, who then had two surgeries performed by Dr. Mericle and his staff, brain surgeries done through holes in the scalp. Since, William has had follow up angiograms and is on a slow healing path. My sincere gratitude to Dr. Mericle and the entire staff --- Thank you, thank you, thank you....... Charles Coryn, Lancing, Tn

I was praying for a miracle show details I was praying for a miracle
by Debra Smith Irvin on Aug 12th, 2014

God sent my father in law Wiilliam S Irvin to Centennial . He had a bad left brain injury. And there was Dr Robert Mericle to make the decision to do emergency surgery. Thank you for saving dad's life. Our family will be forever grateful to you. Debra Smith Irvin

Remarkable! show details Remarkable!
by Donna Shelby on Jul 17th, 2014

I was referred by a neurologist because I had a brain hemorrhage. I was unable to walk and very weak on my left side. After a waiting period which was necessary, Dr. Mericle operated to remove an AVM from my temporal lobe. I have since recovered all the use of my left side including walking. He is a complassionate, understanding physician and I have already highly recommended him to several individuals. I trusted him completely to do my brain surgery and my recovery was faster than expected. Thank you Dr. Mericle.

In Good Hands show details In Good Hands
Sep 24th, 2013

You are in good hands with Dr. Mericle. He made me feel comfortable about my procedure and provided excellent care as I recovered.

Dr. Mericle is Great! show details Dr. Mericle is Great!
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Mericle is an awesome doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes a lot of time to explain everything. The whole staff is just lovely.

Exceeding my expectations show details Exceeding my expectations
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Mericle and his staff are the cream of the crop. I recently underwent a cerebral angiogram by Dr. Mericle. I was anxious and nervous. His staff from the receptionist, the nurse and the physician assistant were all wonderful! Dorothy, the nurse, eased my nerves and reassured me answering all questions I had. She spent extra time with me and exceeded any expectations I had. While in the procedure, Danny calmed my nerves and even held my hand during the procedure. The level of care I received warmed my heart and made me feel at ease. Dr. Mericle is a bright, compassionate Neurosurgeon. He gives the best care possible. The warmth and caring nature he gives his patients speaks volumes as to his character. If you're in doubt regarding his credentials...Simply google his name. It doesn't get any better than Dr. Mericle and his staff!

I LOVE Dr. Mericle and his whole staff show details I LOVE Dr. Mericle and his whole staff
Jun 18th, 2012

After going to 5 different doctors over a period of three years, I finally found Dr. Mericle! He IS my mericle.On the first visit he was able to determine what my conditon was and discussed my options with me.So very sweet and certainly treated me like family.Just as his website said he does!The staff knows me by name, treats me AND my family with respect and tenderness.You cannot go wrong with Dr. Mericle. His name suits him very well.

Office Staff show details Office Staff
Oct 28th, 2011

I think Dr. Mericle is very talented doctor, he is very caring about his patients. Only complaint is his Office Staff! They DO Not call back in reasonable time, they don't seem to know what their doing.I Have had problems getting copy of medical records..Only 1 person does this and only works 3 days a week! She does return phone calls even when she is there..3 weeks later ..still waiting for records!..beware

Oct 6th, 2011

He had done major brain surgery to remove an AVM back in 2009 and done a great job and would recommend him to other patience for the same operation. The only complaint I have is that it's hard to get your medical records from his office which I am fighting to get move VA compensation and they are still waiting to get the medical document's from his office.

Dr. Robert A Mericle show details Dr. Robert A Mericle
Aug 30th, 2011

Dr. Robert Mericle was the most competent, yet compassionate physicians I have ever had the opportunity to be involved with in my entire life. I suffered from a severe rare disorder called trigeminal neuralgia and on 8/12/2011 underwent an MVD surgery to correct the disorder. Surgery was successful and the care & treatment by Dr. Mericle, Baptist Hospital of Nashville TN, and Dr. Mericle's staff exceeded my wildest imagination of a perfect medical experience. My hometown sure does not provide this level of treatment.

moya moya show details moya moya
Aug 29th, 2011

Dr Mericle is a life saver,God must be useing him, he did a bypass on my right side of my head in 2009,and my left 2010 he did a great job.

Dec 29th, 2010

Outstanding doctor that really cares about me and his other patients.

He's not the miracle worker GOD is!! show details He's not the miracle worker GOD is!!
Jun 15th, 2010

He performed my brain sergury in sept of 2008 told me I would bounce right back. It is now June I2010 & I am still having problems from that sergury. He lied and said he would cut around my hairline only to find out weeks later that he shaved half my hair off. To this day my hair doesn't grow right. I lost my job because of my medical problems and struggle thru my simple day to day life. GOD gets all the praise & glory for me still b n here!!!!! Definately not dr. Mericle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is truly a Miracle show details Is truly a Miracle
by Tresa Overstreet on Jan 13th, 2009

Dr. Mericle has the best name for a dr. himself. Cause he is truly a miracle himself I believe. He performed not one but two major brain operations on me and I did just fine. If not for him I don't believe I would be here today. I owe the good Lord above and Dr. Mericle my life. He's the best as far as I am concerned.