Dr. Robert Mericle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 7th, 2016
There was some problem with return phone calls at first but this was cleared up later.

February 13th, 2016
Awesome
I have 100% faith in his ability for my condition

January 28th, 2016
Very nice explains everything very clearly. Does not rush thru visit

May 21st, 2015
Several visits, yet only got to see Dr. Mericle once so far. No help with pain other than pain meds. Was told of addiction concerns - did not matter. He has several locations, hmmm cannot be in more than one place at a time. This way his nurse practicioners see you in a very casual atphmoshpere with no help or advice for which you have spent your valuable time. What do you really do Dr. Mericle?

July 17th, 2014
Remarkable!
I was referred by a neurologist because I had a brain hemorrhage. I was unable to walk and very weak on my left side. After a waiting period which was necessary, Dr. Mericle operated to remove an AVM from my temporal lobe. I have since recovered all the use of my left side including walking. He is a complassionate, understanding physician and I have already highly recommended him to several individuals. I trusted him completely to do my brain surgery and my recovery was faster than expected. Thank you Dr. Mericle.

September 24th, 2013
In Good Hands
You are in good hands with Dr. Mericle. He made me feel comfortable about my procedure and provided excellent care as I recovered.

November 29th, 2012
Dr. Mericle is Great!
Dr. Mericle is an awesome doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes a lot of time to explain everything. The whole staff is just lovely.

September 20th, 2012
Exceeding my expectations
Dr. Mericle and his staff are the cream of the crop. I recently underwent a cerebral angiogram by Dr. Mericle. I was anxious and nervous. His staff from the receptionist, the nurse and the physician assistant were all wonderful! Dorothy, the nurse, eased my nerves and reassured me answering all questions I had. She spent extra time with me and exceeded any expectations I had. While in the procedure, Danny calmed my nerves and even held my hand during the procedure. The level of care I received warmed my heart and made me feel at ease. Dr. Mericle is a bright, compassionate Neurosurgeon. He gives the best care possible. The warmth and caring nature he gives his patients speaks volumes as to his character. If you're in doubt regarding his credentials...Simply google his name. It doesn't get any better than Dr. Mericle and his staff!

June 18th, 2012
I LOVE Dr. Mericle and his whole staff
After going to 5 different doctors over a period of three years, I finally found Dr. Mericle! He IS my mericle.On the first visit he was able to determine what my conditon was and discussed my options with me.So very sweet and certainly treated me like family.Just as his website said he does!The staff knows me by name, treats me AND my family with respect and tenderness.You cannot go wrong with Dr. Mericle. His name suits him very well.

October 28th, 2011
Office Staff
I think Dr. Mericle is very talented doctor, he is very caring about his patients. Only complaint is his Office Staff! They DO Not call back in reasonable time, they don't seem to know what their doing.I Have had problems getting copy of medical records..Only 1 person does this and only works 3 days a week! She does return phone calls even when she is there..3 weeks later ..still waiting for records!..beware

October 6th, 2011
He had done major brain surgery to remove an AVM back in 2009 and done a great job and would recommend him to other patience for the same operation. The only complaint I have is that it's hard to get your medical records from his office which I am fighting to get move VA compensation and they are still waiting to get the medical document's from his office.

August 29th, 2011
moya moya
Dr Mericle is a life saver,God must be useing him, he did a bypass on my right side of my head in 2009,and my left 2010 he did a great job.