Learn more about Dr. Robert Merion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merion
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Merion, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Heart Transplantation
- Hepatitis B
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Merion graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Merion MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Merion practice?
- Dr. Robert Merion has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Merion practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.