A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Merion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Merion, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Heart Transplantation
- Hepatitis B
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Merion graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Merion MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Merion practice?
- Dr. Robert Merion has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Merion practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.