A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Merrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Merrell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrell
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Merrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Memorial Hospital - Ormond Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alston Merrell MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Merrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Merrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Merrell practices Otolaryngology near Port Orange, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL.
See Port Orange Otolaryngologists.