A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Merrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Merrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Memorial Hospital - Ormond Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Merrell practice?
Dr. Robert Merrell practices Otolaryngology near Port Orange, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL.
See Port Orange Otolaryngologists.