Dr. Robert Messier Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Messier Jr?

Dr, Messier's amazing Team!

Posted on April 13th, 2016

The staff was very quick and made us feel welcome. Dr. Messier took a long time explaining my health and surgical procedure. His nurse Lori took much time making sure we had everything we needed to make this process smooth. I am telling everyone I know they saved my life!!!

Top-notch Surgeon!

Posted on March 27th, 2014

5 weeks ago, my husband, Dave, was told he needed heart bypass surgery. Dr. Messier performed a quintuple bypass surgery on him, and Dave was doing very well after surgery. A few days later, Dave developed ileus, a possible complication after surgery. Dr. Messier and his highly effective team successfully pulled Dave through a very close call when Dave aspirated stomach matter into his lungs. We know God used him/them to save Dave's life, and Dr. Messier and team continued to care for Dave the following 3 weeks until now, when he has turned a good corner and has been at home getting his strength back. Dr. Messier and the CVICU team are very professional, very quick to respond in an emergency, and very caring. Those are great qualities when life or death is at stake! Dr. Messier has been sent by God as His instrument to bring healing and deliverance for people!

thankful patient

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Messier is the reason I am alive today! Professional and kind.

patient

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Dr. Messier is a very compassionate and highly skilled surgeon. He saved my mother's life. God works through his hands.

Simply the Best

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Dr. Messier is truly a gift to Central Virginia. Somehow, through his broad training experience and down to earth charm, he conveys a presidential demeanor that inspires trust in all of his patients. I had a very complex problem, and considered a university surgeon. Within minutes, I was so confident of Dr. Messier, that the decision was made. Every aspect of his care was superlative, and his team seemed to realize they were working for the best. I wouldn't have anyone else operate on my heart.

I was a mess until I met Messier

Posted on October 3rd, 2010

How do you thank a man for saving your life?I was so at ease with this doctor while being scared to death of the operation. He did a fantastic job and my angina is a distant memory, as he said it would be. His bedside manner and confidence was a gold nugget for me to hang on to.. God Bless him and all those at Stoobants' and Centra Health

plumber

Posted on August 21st, 2009

Superbly talented surgeon with a patient-centered approachability. I wish he did all kinds of medicine so that my whole family could see him professionally.

very professional and caring