Dr. Robert Meyerson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Meyerson?

January 8th, 2014

Very Good Experience

I found Dr. Meyerson to be very easy to talk to. He gave me a thorough examination and proceeded to talk me thru all of my options. Went to Hospital Special Surgery for second opinion. They confirmed everything everything he told me. Had the surgery and it was a complete success.i would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone with knee problems ie Total Knee, ACL surgery or sports medicine.

March 6th, 2013

If you want to get insulted and belittled, he is your guy

I was made to feel like an idiot, he actually told me to stop turning up places complaining when I stated that I did not want another MRI due to the fact I have had 3 in 3 years. His advise to me was to stop running and just do some exercise on the bike. I just could not believe it, my doctor recommended I go see a specialist, due to the fact I have had this issue for so long. When I told him about my knee cap issue he actually laughed and said it sounded ridiculous until I explained it was a surgeon who had diagnosed this. Then he told me I just need to stop impact exercises, stretch my hamstrings and do weighted leg exercises. I explained that I do yoga and crossfit, I back squat more than my body weight and have flexible hamstrings, he said do you want an operation as that is your only other option. Arrogant would have been nice,

January 27th, 2013

Bad attitude and apathetic

Did not strike me as knowledgeable or caring. Seemed very flippant and arrogant. I think there are better sports medicine doctors out there who are more passionate about their practice and treat their patients with proper respect.

May 18th, 2011

Terrible staff

Be prepared to wait more than one hour to see Dr. Meyerson evein if there are no patients in the waiting room. Secretarial staff seem disenchanted and detached- "you will just have to wait". Once you proceed through to the office a medical assistant who will not introduce herself comes in and starts reading x-rays and performing an exam. I thought she was a physician's assistant so I asked and was then told she was a secretary- are they kidding in this place?!

November 19th, 2010

I thought my visit with Dr. Meyerson was most unusual- an orthopedic surgeon who actually took the time to listen to my problem. He gave me a thorough examination, explained the nature of my problem and and then took the time to explain the pros and cons of several treatment approaches.

May 16th, 2017