A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Micheletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Micheletti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Micheletti graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Micheletti MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Micheletti practice?
- Dr. Robert Micheletti has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Micheletti practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.