A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Middendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middendorf
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Middendorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Middendorf, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Middendorf graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Middendorf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Middendorf MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Middendorf practice?
- Dr. Robert Middendorf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Middendorf practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.