A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Middendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middendorf
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Middendorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Middendorf, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Middendorf graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Middendorf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Middendorf MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Middendorf practice?
- Dr. Robert Middendorf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Middendorf practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.