Learn more about Dr. Robert Mihalich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mihalich, Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihalich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mihalich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalich graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mihalich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Mihalich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Mihalich practice?
- Dr. Robert Mihalich has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mihalich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Surgeons.