A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mihalich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mihalich, Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalich graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Mihalich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Mihalich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Mihalich practice?
- Dr. Robert Mihalich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mihalich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Brighton Orthopedic Surgeons.