A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mihalich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mihalich, Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mihalich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mihalich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalich graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mihalich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Mihalich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Mihalich practice?
- Dr. Robert Mihalich has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mihalich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Surgeons.