A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalich graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mihalich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mihalich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mihalich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Mihalich practice?
Dr. Robert Mihalich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Mihalich, Dr. Bobby Mihalich, Dr. Rob Mihalich, Dr. Robbie Mihalich