Dr. Robert Milam IV MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Charlotte, NC

March 24th, 2016
Has done 2 back surgeries. ..good results

January 19th, 2016
Thank God for Dr Milam and his team!
Dr Milam and his team took good care of me after a car accident I was in at work...Took the time to explain to me what was going on and what I could expect after my surgery.My follow up visit he took his time as if I was family..Very good experience with him and his team..Thanks Dr Milam for helping people get the lives back...

November 6th, 2015
If you're old, middle class forget about this dr could care less.
This man told an 78 yr old woman she had spinal stenosis and said there was nothing he could do for her. This woman already knew she had scoliosis and he offered her no help. She is now bent over, cannot straighten up, she is twisted and spends her days and nights in a chair. What level of bedside manner, of incompetence, of even caring for let alone abiding by the oath does this so called doctor have? None. What human being who has the medical knowledge to help someone and doesn't? Why because she was an old woman? What? I cannot fathom how this man is allowed to practice medicine.

December 4th, 2014
Awesome!
Awesome doctor..did surgery and took away the pain after 3 other surgeons had said it was something I would have to live with. No complaints at all. Also Mercy Hospital took excellent care of me

April 2nd, 2014
One of my favorite doctors
Dr. Milam is a very caring, courteous doctor and makes the patient feel very at ease. He takes time to answer your questions and does not make you feel like he is in a hurry. It is too bad more doctors do not have the same bedside manner.

November 28th, 2012
Dr. Milan had to be the worst physician that I have ever seen. He seemed to be dumbfounded when presented with my symptoms, and left me with no diagnosis .They had an enormous copayment,and I left feeling like I had just been robbed.I would never recommend him to anyone.I don't think he was the brightest in his class!

September 14th, 2012
Little care shown for patient
Botched partial diskectomy resulted in piece of disk lodging in spine. Excrtiating pain started next day. Dr. Milam was on vacation. Hospital admitted and new surgery had to be performed. Nearly died. Horrible outcome.

July 26th, 2011
The process for them to schedule surgery or tests were and is horrible, I had to call their scheduler over 25 times to finally reach them, they would not return my call for a time, place etc. for my back surgery, a patient should not have to do all of their work for them.