Dr. Robert Milas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Milas?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 26th, 2013

Very disappointed

He downplayed my symptoms and did surgery on my back. Now, I am paralyzed. He didn't inform the hospital staff and even downplayed my paralysis. The nurse called me lazy for not moving my legs. First he my husband that everything went fine. After I woke up and couldn't move my legs, he told my husband that there were complications. ??? Really, did he forget or try to cover. He acted like I wasn't really hurt. I did all follow up because I was concerned he would say that I didn't follow his recommendations and blame my condition on me. Once when I was waiting in his office, I heard him tell another woman that he couldn't find anything wrong with her hands and he couldn't do anything about it. He was downplaying her symptoms as well. Use at your own risk.

January 18th, 2017

June 27th, 2014

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.