Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Charles Milhauser
Dr. Robert Charles Milhauser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewiston, ME, with other offices in Mount Holly, NJ and Auburn, ME (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Milhauser is affiliated with St Mary's Regional Medical Center, Vitua Memorial Hospital Burlington County and Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Charles Milhauser has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Charles Milhauser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ME.
Dr. William Talpey
Lewiston, ME 0 mi19
Dr. Seth Gordon
Lewiston, ME 0 mi25
Dr. Sanjay Godara
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Lewiston, ME 0 mi22