A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Millar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Millar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Millar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Millar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor surgical proceduresPediatric carePreventive medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Millar graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Millar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Millar practice?
- Dr. Robert Millar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Millar practices Family Medicine near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Family Physicians.