Learn more about Dr. Robert Millar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Millar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Millar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor surgical proceduresPediatric carePreventive medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Millar graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Millar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Millar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Millar practice?
Dr. Robert Millar practices Family Medicine near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Family Physicians.