A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Millar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Millar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Millar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minor surgical proceduresPediatric carePreventive medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Millar graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Millar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Millar practice?
- Dr. Robert Millar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Millar practices Family Medicine near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Primary Care Doctors.