Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Miller
Dr. Robert Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Radiology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida and Memorial Med. Ctr. Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Miller has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Robert Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Stefano Travaglini
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Ira Jackler
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi45
Dr. Scott Baker
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi39